Nokia N8 Review
The Nokia N8 is shaping up to be a hell of a phone with a 12.1 mega-pixel camera hdmi out and a 3.5 multi touch touch screen. So what’s the phone like, well as far as we can tell it is amazing in sense due to the hardware, well what about symbian 3 you ask – is it good? And the answer is yes, if you compare it to Symbian 2 but compared to other mobile OSs such as Android and iPhone OS it still looks dated and to be honest no better than some basic OSs made by the manufacturer.
So because of the unique nature of this review and the lack of information available about the phone this review will take place in a new a different way, advantages, disadvantages and verdict will be the headlines for this review.
- Very good camera
- Good feel of screen similar to X6
- HDMI port looks great
- Nice Look of phone
- Many colours
- Symbian even with new refresh feels dated compared to other OSs.
- Screen to still small at a mere 3.5 inches
- No Maemo, we like maemo make it better instead of returning back to symbian.
- Has to share apps with low grade phones such as the 6620